KVR Rank: 4736 4308 [30-Day: 5134; 7-Day: 6279; Yesterday: 6664]
13 members are following Dicer and 43 members are following ConcreteFX @ KVR.
- Loads 16/24 bit mono & stereo WAVs and has wave preview.
- Splits the input wave using up to to 32 slices, loops can be sliced using automatic beat detection, into equal parts or at 16th beats.
- Each slice is triggerable by it's own key and can be output to up to 8 different stereo output channels.
- Each slice has two instance with their own properties and you can set the trigger key for each slice either globally or individually.
- You can control the volume, pan, pitch, low / high filter, distortion , muting, looping, direction, output channel & choke group of each slice in both sets.
- The volume, pitch, pan & filters of each slice can be modulated by 8 LFOs and the volume, pitch, filters and sample position of each slice can be controlled by 8 twenty stage vari-slope envelopes.
- Preview mode where all the slices can be played in order by pressing a key, this preview is autosynced to the host 's tempo. Preview works in single, looped or random mode.
- MIDI export of slice positions and trigger notes.
- Sample trimming.
- MIDI learn & midi automation of any slice's controls.
- Full manual included.