KVR Rank: 3571 3291 [30-Day: 3981; 7-Day: 4945; Yesterday: 4101]
4 members are following Digital and 43 members are following ConcreteFX @ KVR.
- Digital uses 4 operators which can be arranged in 15 different ways, these arrangements include all four- op FM arrangements & ring modulation algorithms.
- Phase distort - each operator uses phase distortion to change waveshapes, allowing you to recreate the sound of Casio CZ synths.
- Waveshaping - 19 waves including all the FM and CZ type waves, you can also use multi-mode waves which use two waves appended together.
- Filters - each operator has a 12/24 low/high/band pass/band reject + ring mod or comb filters.
- Modulators - Digital has eight envelopes, step sequences, LFOs and four key splits. Envelope can have up-to 32 stage, each stage having variable slopes. Each envelope has user-definable loop & release points for complex patterns.
- Modulation matrix - a powerful modulation matrix allows you to modulate all the controls using envelopes, LFOs, step sequences, keysplits, any MIDI controls, velocity, note played and in/out volume.
- Effects - Cross delay / reverb, chorus/flanger/phaser, three band equalizer and distortion effects.
- User-defined colour setup.
- 160 presets.