|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
DirectWave is an inline multi-layer multi-timbral sampler, capable of playing and recording samples through real input sampling. All parameters and effects may be automated or modulated through a 16-slot modulation matrix.
- 16 part multi-timbral, 32-bit VSTi sampler.
- 128 Voice Polyphony.
- 128 programs.
- Unlimited zones per program.
- All samplerates supported.
- Realtime SINC-64 point interpolation (HQ Audiophile).
- Poly, Mono, Legato operation, with glide / auto mode.
- 2*24 dB 5 mode filters serial or parallel.
- Flexible 16 slot freely assignable Modulation Matrix.
- 2 mod. ADSR envelopes, 2 zone-independent mod. LFOs 2 global program mod. LFOs.
- Automatable loop points, reverse loop points supported.
- Loop modes: fwd, one-shot, sustained, bounce looping.
- Automatable sample start offset (available as mod. destination parameters, as well as the loop points).
- Built-in voice Insert FX with independent settings for each zone: ring mod. samplerate decimator, bitcrusher, phaser. All of them available as destination parameters in the mod. matrix.
- Built-in send effects: chorus, reverb, delay (with filtered feedback, sync to host tempo).
- Independent send amounts per zone.
- Freely assignable 16 stereo outputs.
- Multi-editor with channel list, mixer, expression, modulation and pitchbend GUI controls.
- Built-in sample editor with destructive editing (cut / copy / paste / trim functions), loop finding tool, normalize, vertical / horizontal zooming, etc).
- Realtime sampling / recording of whatever is connected to DirectWave inputs (needs modular host or host with assignable plug-in routing).
- Record Threshold: sampling input will wait until signal peak arises (-40dB).
- Built-in VSTi host to easily automate "sampling" of your VST instruments directly into DirectWave.
- Total Recall operation mode: DirectWave will enclose all the required sample data in the project files created by your host: it creates totally portable projects without worrying about needed sample files.
- Import: DWP (proprietary), WAV (any), SF2 (Soundfont), AKP (Akai), Propellerheads Recycle, Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt *(nki), GIGA *(gig).
- Several importing methods: built-in browsing, drag&drop, menu options.
- Built-in fast library browser list and tree-arranged menu program selector.
- Zone editor with visual zone arrangement map and list with all zone properties.
- All program/zone parameters of all channels can be automated as VST parameters.