|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Dirty Modular is a powerful hybrid modular virtual instrument powered by the free Kontakt Player.
Under the hood of this beast lies 8,496 pristine audio samples, direct from a real analogue modular synth. These form the bases of 170 multisampled oscillator settings ready to be combined, routed and processed further.
From the front end you are presented with a GUI allowing you to create patches visually using the 3D rendered cables, as well as load and save internal presets at lightening speed and without reloading the main Kontakt instrument.
- 8,496 samples from a real modular synth.
- Compatible with the Kontakt Free Player (you do NOT need to own a full copy of Kontakt to own this.) download here.
- Interactive GUI with powerful routing and modulation options.
- 2 oscillators + 170 raw sounds available per oscillator with random preset selector function.
- 150+ presets plus more free presets sent to your inbox.
- 3 LFOs (routable to filter, amp or pitch).
- 3 Envelopes (routable to filter, amp or pitch).
- 2 analogue modelled Filters with switchable states (LP, BP, HP). Can be run individually or linked.
- 2 FX modules with switchable chorus, phaser, analogue modelled saturation, screamer distortion, amp distortion, bitcrusher and flanger. Can be run individually or linked.
- Huge stereo reverb and delay units.
- Analogue style sequencer with multiple routing options.
- In-app preset loading and saving meaning you don't have to load samples every time.
- Highly optimised DFD streaming and sample purging for super fast and smooth sample loading.
Download instantly here.