A 32 bit BPM-syncable/free running delays with 5 separate delay lines. Feedback set to zero gives exactly one tap, the 5th is triggered by the 4th to give a 'tail'. Each is sent to a choice of 2 state variable filters (lowpass, highpass, bandpass, notch, peakA, peakB). Plus 5 separate Decimators and Pitchshifters. Pan and Volume for each delay, and 2 filters for the incoming signal too. Controls are grouped together, so that 'drawable' curves are possible.
(Pack now includes Multi-Out version with 6 stereo outs).
- 5 separate delay lines.
- BPM-Syncable or Free-running.
- 2 State-variable filters per delay.
- 2 State-variable filters for dry signal.
- Individual Decimators and Pitch-shifters for each delay.
- Pan, Volume and Wet/Dry controls.
- Multi-out version has 6 stereo outs.
More Plug-ins will be added to this 'Pack', including its big cousin 'Wobblay' (free of charge).