|Product||Django: Gypsy Jazz Guitar|
|Type / Tags|
Full version of Kontakt 5.5+
5GB disk space
Django: Gypsy Jazz Guitar by Impact Soundworks is a virtual instrument collection for Kontakt designed to capture the playing style of Django Reinhardt, innovator of the gypsy jazz musical genre (also known as gypsy swing, hot club jazz, jazz manouche.) The library features three guitars: an acoustic lead, electric lead (recorded clean/DI), and acoustic rhythm guitar.
Over 20,000 samples were recorded for the library, with the goal of allowing users to create realistic solo performances and accompaniment not just in the gypsy jazz style, but also modern jazz/swing, pop, blues, and other related genres.
To add authenticity, many playing noises and imperfections are included. These minor inconsistencies, which are all controllable from the instrument UI, are intended to add expression to the virtual performances.
Lead Guitar Features:
- Recordings of all frets on all strings.
- Customizable pick and fret behavior (neck position).
- Sustain picking, hammer-on/pull-off and glissando playing.
- Harmonics, octaves, slides.
- Finger, fret, dirty note and string noises with adjustable volume and occurrence.
- Adjustable attack / pick offset time.
- Virtual analog modeled effects rack.
Rhythm Guitar Features:
- Individual chord strums in all 12 keys.
- 12 chord types, such as major 6, M/m7, diminished, augmented, etc.
- Multiple types of strums (short, long, sustained).
- One-click stereo double tracking.
- Pattern builder and playback mode.
- Select chord+key via keyswitch OR multi-key detection.
Django: Gypsy Jazz Guitar is available now as a three instrument bundle for $149. The lead & rhythm parts can also be purchased separately: $99 for the lead guitars, and $79 for the rhythm guitar.