|Product||DNX-03 Multi-Band Compressor|
|Price (MSRP)||€ 19.00|
|Type / Tags|
DNX-03 is a three-band stereo Compressor (win VST plugin) inspired by the analog models, with some added features such as noise reduction and wide stereo control for each individual freq-band.
The DNX-03 is able to split the incoming signal into three frequency-bands using a 6dB per octave crossover. First-order filters are considered by many audiophiles to be ideal for crossovers. Each band is passed through a compressor and then through a stereo processor where compression, gain and stereo image can be altered and improved. The outputs of the compressors and processors are then re-combined and fed to the master output.
DNX-03 is an audio mastering tool:
- Low Split Frequency: 33Hz - 1.4k; High Split Frequency: 1.4kHz - 18kHz.
- three stereo compressors inside.
- Noise Reduction.
- four controls for enhanced stereo (one each band and one for output).
- five Vu-Meter LED, absolute precision to measure Gain reduction and output level.
- two virtual moving coil Vu-Meters, analog style (over 6dBu).
- Limiter function to 0dB in one click.
- Tube emulator switch. (internal saturator).
- Pre-Amp -/+ 24dB.
- Auto Bias Cut (internal).
- Numerical RMS output meter.
The compressor includes a 20-page manual.
The price is only € 19 and no need for activation or serial key.