KVR Rank: 273 267 [30-Day: 512; 7-Day: 806; Yesterday: 597]
8 members are following Double Six XXL and 66 members are following Odo Synths @ KVR.
Double Six XXL is a 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
- 6-operator FM synth with 32 DX7 algorithms and 16 4-operator algorithms.
- Every operator has its own envelope. You can choose between 1 and 8 stages and set the sustain point from 1 to 7 or off.
- Every operator has a clipper, overdrive, lowpass filter and a distortion.
- 2 octave sequencers with Destinations operator 1 to 6.
- 4 envelopes with retrigger mode on BPM rates.
- 3 LFOs with 19 different waveforms with 16 different BPM rates and free rate (manual) mode. Destinations of the LFOs are pitch operator 1 to 6, phase modulation 1 to 6 and cutoff.
- The LFOs can start free (any point of the LFO waveform), gated starts when you hit a key or first (starts when you hit play in the sequencer).
- An octave pitch.
- 14 different curves for the envelopes. All envelopes have a time knob. You can switch between the envelope and volume.
- The operators can be disabled, fixed or pitched and have a octave range from -6 to 3, fine-tune and pulse width.
- 11 different waveforms for the operators.
- The filter has the same envelope and there are 10 different filters types low-pass 12db, low-pass 24db, low-pass db32, hi-pass, band-pass, CK low pass, CK Band pass, CK hi pass, CK notch and CK peak.
- Volume envelope.
- EZ preset: This allows you make new sounds fast. You can reset all fine-tunes with the hit of a button or change all waveforms, set all the octaves the same and the times of the envelopes.
- Phase modulation depth control and a feedback control.
- Volume envelope.
- Note sequencer.
- Build in effects are Chorus, stereo delay, gater, clipper, overdrive, distortion and phaser effects.
- Velocity controls.
- Voice/poly control.