KVR Rank: 4185 3834 [30-Day: 4476; 7-Day: 3395; Yesterday: 4227]
0 members are following Drawing EQ and 2 members are following MathAudio @ KVR.
MathAudio Drawing EQ effect plug-in:
- Allows drawing the necessary frequency response by a single movement of the mouse.
- Operates in linear phase mode.
- Ensures more freedom for experimenting with different curve shapes than conventional spline equalizers.
- Allows working with a chosen frequency band without affecting neighboring frequency bands.
- Permits both simultaneous and independent editing of the stereo channels.
- Includes a real-time Spectrum Analyzer.
- Supports Undo and Redo operations.
- Changes the frequency response in a wide range of +/- 20 dB.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Adapted to all sampling rates above 40 kHz.
- Includes a clipping indicator and a volume control.