|Product||Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor|
|Type / Tags|
The Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor plug-in provides the latest in precision compression and dynamic control with the unmistakable sound of a modern Drawmer classic.
The Drawmer 1973 plug-in enables you to get deep into the details with independent control over three frequency bands; pull out and fine-tune individual instruments; tame low frequencies while leaving the top end shimmering; tweak the details to get a bigger picture and your mixes wider and louder.
Carefully modelled on the original hardware in collaboration with Drawmer themselves, this versatile plug-in brings an iconic compressor up to date with added Mid-Side processing and sidechain option.
The Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor has a GUI echoing the hardware original, is CPU friendly, and comes with useful presets.
- Versatile compression and dynamic control.
- Zoom in to control the finest of details in your mix.
- Crafted with the design team at Drawmer.
- Additional Mid-Side processing and sidechain not available in the original hardware.
- Low CPU usage.
- No USB iLok dongle required. All Softube plug-ins use iLok's free machine-based license system. A USB iLok dongle is optional.