|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
Drum Queen is a virtual drum machine that produces purely synthesized sounds. Based on a sophisticated synthesis engine and using a variety of synthesis techniques, Drum Queen is able to produce a wide range of percussive tones.
Drum Queen is built of 10 advanced synthesizers, each of them specially designed to produce a specific drum sound. It makes an extensive use of velocity to modify the sound timbre i.e. a harder hit can sound very different then a softer one, and the rhythm is much more dynamic and natural.
- Enhanced control of instruments' sound. All sounds are fully programmable.
- 75 Drum Kits included.
- 12 percussion sounds per set.
- Each drum tone has a separate sound generator.
- Subtractive, additive, FM, and physical modeling synthesis techniques are used in building the drum sounds.
- Digital distortion and analog saturation are part of the synthesis process.
- Velocity changes the sound timbre to add a natural feel to the instruments.
- Separate output for each instrument.