Drumhound is a powerful 16-stereo-channel drum sampler with sounds of almost every famous drum computer included. The plug-in contains over 2000 overall with extensive filtering options to provide users with many creative possibilities.
Features on each of the 16 Stereo channels:
- Gain [Volume adjust].
- Release [Release time].
- Tune [Tune the sound one whole note up or down].
- Peg Decay [Amount, to adjust the time of the downwards pitch envelope].
- Peg Env [Amount, to adjust the amount of the downwards pitch envelope].
- Velocity on Amplitude.
- Velocity on Filter [Lowpass without resonance].
- Damp [To eliminate high frequencies].
- Lo [To eliminate low frequencies].
- Panning [To pan your sound to the left or to the right for better stereo image].
- Solo / Mute [When soloed, all other channels are muted, when muted the channel volume will turn off].
- Lowpass + highpass filter with resonance.