|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
DrumXchanger replaces drum sounds. Based upon SPL's proprietary Transient Designer technology, it can replace drum sounds in multitrack sessions irrespective of their level - DrumXchanger replaces samples phase-accurately in the original signal.
DrumXchanger uses the Transient Designer technology for drum hit recognition rather than sound creation. Hence, all drum hits, including the faintest ghost notes, are faithfully recognized regardless of their dynamic level. The samples can be mixed with the original sound and there is also a ducking function available, which only reduces the level of the original drum hit itself without affecting the ambience around it.
Two Transient Designers included
Besides the basic functions to process the original and sample signals, DrumXchanger includes two fully operational Transient Designer processors, as well as high-pass and low-pass filters for the original, sampled and output signals. All samples can be pitch-shifted one octave above or below in real time, while a delay control allows precise sample replacement.
SPL includes a basic library with high-quality 24 bit/96 kHz samples. The library, created exclusively with SPL's preamps and processors, includes three drum kits with one snare, one bass drum and four toms each. Every multisample is made up of up to 80 sounds in sixteen dynamic levels and five variations. Furthermore, users have the possibility to load their own WAV samples; the creation and import of multisamples, as well as the implementation of MIDI (In/Out) capabilities, are in the planning.
- Dual threshold technology doubles replacement safety.
- Two Transient Designer processing stages included.
- One original Transient Designer plug-in included for free.
- 1 GB sample library with 4 drum kits.
- SPLX File Editor for creation of new drum kits.
- WAV and AIFF import.
- Phase-accurate sample replacement.
- Ducking function.
- High and low pass filters.
- real-time pitch shifting +/- one octave.
- Delay control for precise placement.
- MIDI capabilities (in/out) under way.