|Product||DSI Mopho Desktop Editor VST/AU|
|Type / Tags|
Mopho Desktop Editor VST is a VST plugin editor for Dave Smith Instruments Mopho Desktop synthesizer.
- Real Time Editing And Automation: Have all the incredible analog sound you would expect from a Dave Smith Instruments synthesizer, with the ease and reliability of modern day VST's, it's truly the best of both worlds! You can make all your edits and adjustments in real time, and even create automation sequences as simple or complex as you like, the possibilities are endless.
- Simple Saving: Programs can also be stored automatically within your DAW sequence. All you have to do is save your sequence, and all your programs, in all of your instances will be saved. With this feature, you can keep your workflow moving without stopping to name, or save each individual program, this is really helpful when you want to keep up your artistic momentum.
- Program Manager: Powerful program manager for cataloging patches. Ability to use tags, import, and export patches, load specific layers, "lock" specific parameters.
- Multiple Instances: You can add multiple instances of this editor within your DAW, allowing you to have multiple programs available at the same time! Simply add a new instance of the editor, or even copy a current one. You can choose which instance is active, by pressing the power button located on the instance window. Once activated, the Mopho Desktop will take on the program of the active instance, this will allow you to swap between programs on the fly.
- Sound Design: Simple creative tools allow you to create new sounds with the characteristics you need very easy.