|Product||Dual Music Box|
|Type / Tags|
180MB harddrive space
2GB or more RAM
Dual Music box is a Kontakt 5 library consisting of 2 music boxes and other sounds. These 3 layers can be mixed together to make a wide variety of music box timbres. The 1st layer is a Victorian music box, the 2nd is a tiny, bright music box and the 3rd varies between patches, for example glockenspiel/ synth strings/ string pluck.
These layers offer a variety of options for realism and sound design.
- 24 presets.
- 2 sampled music boxes.
- 7 alternate sounds to layer (glockenspiel, plucked string, sustained. etc.).
- Stereo recordings 44.1kHz/ 24-bit.
- 4 round robin music boxes.
- 21 impulse responses.
- 4 effects: distortion, rotator, reverb and tempo synced delay with presets.
- Randomise start time of notes for realism.
- Attack/ release and low/ high EQ controls.