DubSiren recreates the siren sounds made famous by Jamaican sound systems. DubSiren is a siren synthesizer that creates fat siren sound by giving you full control over the sound and the help of the echo/ping-pong delay, the digital effect to sound like an old electronic game and the hard clipping distortion.
- Siren synthesizer with full control under the sound.
- Seven modulation waveforms (sine, triangle, square, hump, rip saw, ramp, shark).
- Control the speed with optional sync on the beat of your DAW.
- Control the phase and the amount of the siren effect.
- Sync the phase to the notes gate.
- Control the swing and smoothness of the modulation.
- Selectable echo or ping-pong delay effect.
- Delay feedback path with HP and LP filters.
- Hard clipping distortion and digital sound effects.
- Notes pitch tracking.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- 12 Factory presets.
- Up to 64 user presets per bank.