|Developer||Nomad Factory / Plugivery|
|Type / Tags|
- Pentium iV 2GHz / Athlon XP 2GHz with 1GB of RAM.
- Windows 7 - XP - Vista are supported (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Macintosh Intel Core Solo 1.5GHz with 1GB of RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Compatible Intel Macs, PPC are not supported.
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Essential Loudness Maximizer.
The Loudness Maximizer is an easy-to-use peak limiter for increasing audio levels. This Maximizer delivers look-ahead, brick-wall limiting to maximize the levels of any mixing or mastering project. Input levels are individually adjustable for Left and Right channels. Lower the Threshold to engage the limiter, and the levels are automatically increased to compensate for the attenuation. Set the release to yield smooth limiting. Use the Out Ceiling to cap the maximum output at a safe level.