|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
- Mac OS 10.11+
- Ableton Live 9.5+ (64-bit preferred)
- Max for Live 7.3+
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
EboSuite transforms Ableton Live into an AudioVisual production suite. EboSuite provides an unrivalled way of integrating video into live shows and music productions. It enables musicians to produce/perform their own visual music and video clips without having to learn about complex video editing or VJ software.
EboSuite consists of a growing set of plug-ins for video sampling, editing, mixing and visual effects. Currently seven plug-ins are included:
- eSampler - video sampler (trigger and pitch videos live and more)
- eClips - adds video playback to Ableton's Session View.
- eCrossfade - mix video tracks using different crossfade effects.
- eTrackTransform - position, scale and rotate video tracks.
- eComper - compile a MIDI clip to a movie file.
- eSyphon - send video output from single tracks or the master to other video applications through Syphon.
- eConvert - convert video files to Hap codec.
All video processing is done outside of Ableton Live in the dedicated EboSuite application that runs in the background to maximise performance and reliability. The plug-ins are designed to fit seamlessly in the creative workflow of music producers and performers. Everything that needs to be done to create and perform audiovisual compositions can be done straight from Ableton Live.