|Type / Tags|
EchoLive is a tape delay plug-in with special features for live use.
- The delay time can be defined by tapping the tempo with the mouse or on a MIDI keyboard or MIDI controller.
- Alternatively the delay time can also be set manually or synchronized with the host application.
- Latency compensation: you can compensate your soundcard's latency for perfectly timed echoes in live applications.
- Tape model including tape saturation, tape hiss, wow & flutter, low and high pass filtering, smooth parameter for continuous delay time changes like on a real tape delay.
- Stereo-control: ping pong delay, time symmetry, stereo width.
- All parameters are controllable by MIDI controllers.
- MIDI learn: Each control can be automated via MIDI controllers. The default assignment of MIDI controllers is documented in the pop-up hints. To assign a different controller right-click on a control then choose "Learn" from the pop-up menu and twiggle the hardware controller you want to assign. Alternatively choose "Unlearn" or "Edit.." to assign a controller from a list.