|Type / Tags|
Recommended : Pentium Dual Core 1 Ghz
2 Go RAM or more According to the sound bank integrated
EcolooP is a sampler tool that integrated some originals functions for recreating a new loop, pattern or song by recycling recorded sounds or by importing custom waves file or sliced wave files (EcoWav). Allowing to create or open Pre-existent instruments. There's an administrator note mode with different possibilities to locking up sound.
A loop generator allowing to calculate tempo loop and save the informations in text files with time segments annexed to sounds files and save different data parameters for a sound...
I shall speak about it with more ample details soon.
P.S: A lot of sound files compatible with EcolooP already exist and EcolooP soundbank can be easily open for playing music with them...
Some video tutorial and documentation should follow.
The Midimobile blog is in the course of translation for Anglophiles user.
Check to my blog for download soundbanks and instructions for EcolooP.
Now, you can download the User Manual for EcolooP_Island 1.
If you are novice with EcolooP, Download EcolooPStartKit
Update 1.937 :
- Correction of 'Data Sample Parameters' for VibratoR module.
Update 1.938 :
- Delay of 0.5 seconds added for the activation of the 'patch' button.
- Fix Bug concerning the menu (unmarked option after the choice of the menu).
- .fxb file of initialization annexed to the plugins.
- 'Reset' Button added (small circular logo to the right of the version number).
- Correction of the spelling in certain words.
- Improvement of the Gui disposition of TremoleX and VibratoR.
Update 1.939 :
- Improvement of layout images Vibrator.
- Problem of reset / Load / Save Link delay resolved.
- Reset button connections in all settings.
- Initialize all loops (* 4) of the 16 slots at the begining.
- Disable LED tracking (Loop Start and End) when the 'LR' button is disengaged.
Update 1.940 :
- Improvement of 'All sample' panel (removal of unnecessary objects and adding a notepad and a button 'All poly pad').
- Adding 16 buttons in the 'Preference' panel to activate or not the 16 separate outputs.
- Improving routing of the 16 separate outputs (after the option 'solo').
Update 1.941 :
- Fixed some missing connections for saving settings.
- The reset is working again to stop the sound in 'User Instrument' mode.
Update 1.942 :
- Disable replay on 13th slot are now possible when yellow LED off.
- Improved setting 'Load sample parameter' on delays.
- Disable button 'Patch' when saving and loading .fxp .fxb to avoid crashes plugins.
Update 1.945 :
- New add-on to the GUI of the loop. When the loop is enabled, the display is selected (on the waveform with a red scrolled cursor to mark the position of playing of the selected sample).
- The retrigger button (orange square in a circular image) is now used to alternate the direction of playing).
- Improvement in response time when switching from a loop to another (vertical yellow buttons).
- Improvement of the internal core and CPU consumption.
- Reindexing samples (the samples 2-16 were set to 1 since the previous version).
- Fixed Gate / Trigger Sample 5.
- Tempo reconnection according to the Loop.
- Adding a new function Double-click on the setting Start / End Loop (on fine tuning slider, add compensation to the coarse setting).
- Improvement of the Count Layer (now takes the same sequence of notes with the same intensity).
- Fixed minor bug.
Thank you for your interest brought to MIDImobiles plugins.