|Type / Tags|
Edison is a wave recorder/editor. It's a fully host-integrated audio editing and recording tool that loads into any VST compatible effects location and will then record or play audio from that position. You may load as many instances of Edison as you desire, in any number of mixer tracks or effects locations.
- Optimized for sampler use (sampler region, seamless looping).
- Drumloop slicing (auto-slicing, slice manipulation).
- Quick drag&drop support (between instances or to your sequencer/other plugins).
- Various recording modes (start/stop with host, on audio input, can also work as transparent audio logger).
- Time manipulation (time stretching/pitch shifting, scratching).
- Effects: convolution reverb, blur, linear-phase equalization, ...
- High-quality resampling.
- The smoothest spectral analysis display.
- Click-free editing.
- Full undo history.
- Intuitive editing with key feature tool-buttons.
- (Pascal) scripted manipulation of waveforms.
- Control surface support (FL Studio 8 version).