€99 / $99
|Type / Tags|
XP or higher, 1GHz, 2GB RAM
Screen Resolution:1024 x 800
10.6.8 or higher, 1GHz, 2GB RAM
Screen Resolution:1024 x 800
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Egoist is a groove instrument. Load any audio file and squeeze the groove out of it. Try your MP3 library and use it as a sound source. The additional onboard bass, beat and FX units make Egoist the perfect track sketch tool in the studio and on the road.
- The Slicer arranges up to 16 slices of the loaded sample. Apply different parameters like Reverse, Attack, Decay, Level and pitch with the sequencer. Using the 16 available patterns, up to 16 different samples can be used at any time:
Bass & Beat:
- Egoist includes a great sounding bassline synthesizer/sequencer. The bassline synth offers a mean and strong sound, with different lowpass filter flavors and overdrive. The versatile sequencer is capable of notes and pitch bends of any length.
- The internal beat box offers kick, snare and hihat, along with a simple sequencer. If you imagine, that you can change the drum sounds with each pattern, limitations start to get you inspired.
- The Effect unit brings funky hiccups to your tracks. Engage tapestop, looper, reverb or filter at any time to give your beats that otherworldly feel and create stunning breaks.
- Chain your patterns. Or create stunning breakbeats by changing patterns quickly. The internal Part/Song sequencer lets you sketch your pattern progressions and line out your next track.
- The very special Slice Keys turn Egoist into a slice keyboard. Play the sequencer steps on the keyboard, with all their settings and effects, you will not believe how cool that is.
Egoist 1.5 Update
New features and content.
The new version adds features to all four engines: all sequencers are polyrhythmic now with independent clock dividers, the slicer got a monophonic mode, we added scales to the bass, powerful mod sources to the filter and a Pan control for the HiHats.
There's also new content: more presets, new slicing samples and a fresh drumkit: "Cwejman S1".
Reviewed By zippy731
October 5, 2017
LOVE Egoist. Easily among my top 5 plugins, probably top 3. Easy to work with and if you feed it interesting bits, it makes exotic crazy rhytmic groove things in no time.
I use it to make rhythmic layers, or to make crazy synth phrases that I chop up and drop into projects.
Useful, loads of fun, rock solid.
Sugar Bytes can have all my money.Read more
Reviewed By Hewitt Huntwork
August 30, 2015
Egoist is an amazing loop slicer / re-arranger, a beat and bass machine, and a per-step multi-effect that is so creative and unusual. Unfortunately, the GUI is not resizable or even scrollable, and for several users, myself included, the bottom part of the GUI can not be seen. I give it a ten for features and sound, and a two for usability, averaging out to a six. If this (known) issue is fixed in the future, I will note it here. Caveat Emptor.Read more