Elektrik Piano fuses the four most legendary electric pianos of the last century into one charismatic software instrument. Elektrik Piano reproduces the beloved electro-magnetic sounds of the Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II, the Hohner Clavinet and the Wurlitzer piano with unparalleled authenticity and charm – making it an essential companion for studio and stage.
- Sample-based software instrument faithfully reproducing the sounds of Fender Rhodes MK I and MK II, Hohner Clavinet E7 and Wurlitzer A 200.
- Based on the powerful KONTAKT sampling engine.
- Sophisticated multisampling with full-length samples captured in multiple velocities and special release-samples.
- Up to 256 simultaneous voices for virtually unlimited polyphony.
- Easy and intuitive user interface.
- Integrated effects include Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, Reverb and more.
- Careful selection of highly playable presets included.
- Configurable performance sets for quick recall.
- Individual velocity curves to adapt to different keyboard characteristics.