Free / $25
|Type / Tags|
Windows XP or Higher
Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
Element is a modular AU/VST/VST3 audio plugin host for live performance and the studio. Chain plugins together into powerful effects racks and instruments.
As an Instrument: Play virtual instruments by loading synth plugins. Use multiple graphs to switch programs instantly.
As an Effects Rack: Chain effect plugins in parallel or series. Route audio from anywhere to anywhere.
Runs in your DAW: Load Element as an AU/VST/VST3/AAX plugin in your DAW. Open a new pipeline between you and your tools.
- Play virtual instruments and effects live.
- Chain Multiple Effects Plugins together.
- Create nested sub-graphs (Pro)
- Run in your DAW as an AU/VST/VST3/AAX Plugin (Pro).
- Function as Plugin Wrapper (Pro)
- Run VST and AU plugins in Pro Tools (Pro).
- External Sync w/ MIDI Clock (Pro).
- Graph Importing and Exporting (PRO)
- Flexible connectivity via Patch Bay and Graph Editor.
- Internal DSP building blocks.
- Loads all major plugin formats AU / VST / VST3.
- Placeholder Nodes. When Plugins are missing, this passes the audio through.
- Built in Virtual Keyboard.
- Route plugins to each other any way you want by enabling points on the grid.
- Draw cables between nodes to make connections.
Currently it is offered at a discounted rate: 75% off until a stable v1.0 is reached. And if you're lucky, this coupon code ELEMENT5 will get you an extra 5 dollars off.
Features In Progress
These are under active development. Expect frequent updates until 1.0 is reached:
- Per-session keyboard splits and transposing.
- Global Channel Strip UI.
- Expose Node Parameters in Custom UIs.
- Audio/MIDI Clip Trigger and Looping.
- Built-In Synths (ideas: sampler, drum synths, emulators, etc).
- MIDI Control and Mapping.
- MIDI Monitor Utility.
- Record Audio and MIDI Clips.
- Modular Synth Building Blocks (Oscillators, ADSR, etc etc).
Want to report a bug or request a feature? Send us a message with our Feedback Form... it'll go to the right place.
Because element runs on both Mac and PC, and all major plugin formats AU/VST/VST3. Element itself can be loaded as a plugin so it literally can be used by anything that loads audio plugins.
The core feature of Element at the moment is the plugin hosting rack. Development is active and features are being added every week! (bug fixes too :)) Stay tuned @ KVR and/or join our newsletter to be notified about progress.
The paid version is offered at a discounted price until a stable v1.0 is reached.