Elephant is a transparent mastering limiter plug-in for professional music production applications - it provides sound limiting and loudness maximization without any audible "pumping" effects.
Elephant features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools. It can be used for mixing and mastering of both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard sample rate.
Elephant, also featuring a DC offset filter, and a high-quality bit-depth converter with optional noise-shaping, allows you to finish your music and audio productions with a spark.
- Transparent signal limiting action.
- 10 predefined limiter modes.
- Limiter mode editor.
- Optional release stage.
- Noise-shaped bit-depth converter.
- DC offset removal filter.
- Multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.