|Product||Enigma - Leo Abrahams|
|Type / Tags|
Leo Abrahams is a trailblazing musician, composer, and producer who has recorded and toured with such successful artists as; Imogen Heap, Ed Harcourt, Roxy Music, Grace Jones, and Pulp. Leo began to write and produce for a catalogue of aspiring singers and bands, which led him to creating his own records including The Unrest Cure, featuring the vocal stylings of; Brian Eno, KT Tunstall, Ed Harcourt, Foy Vance, and Bingo Gazingo. Leo has produced for a number of artists including Paolo Nutini, Wild Beasts, Frightened Rabbit and Carl Barat of the Libertines; he has composed such incredible soundtracks as that of The Lovely Bones (with Eno) and Hunger (with David Holmes); and he is also credited as the guitarist in such fantastic film scores as that of Oceans 12, Twilight and Green Zone. Leo's talent has extended across multiple genres of music, and it is his devotion along with his raw talent that has brought him the success he has today.
"ENIGMA" is a collection of awe inspiring sounds and tools created exclusively by Leo in conjunction with Spitfire Audio. As composers ourselves we have been itching to get our hands on what we know will become essential DNA for future compositions and productions.
Created largely on a rusty Trussart guitar plugged into Leo's infamous pedal array, with over 300 presets including weird and wonderful sounding guitars, synths, pads, atmos, phrases and over 200 loops. This library is 5GB (compressed from 10GB) of pure inspiration.
- VIs - Purpose built curiosities, some more recognisable than others. But all with that distinctive rusty sound.
- PADS - Raw chordal instruments direct from Leo.
- MORPHED PADS - Beautiful circuit bent synths and pads always derived from a rusty source.
- LOOPS - Rhythmic and percussive phrases tempo sync'd to your host.
- ATONAL FX - A selection of rustic pylons to screw with your beautiful sonic landscapes.
Requires a full version of Kontakt to run.