|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
- Massively flexible EQ suitable for all critical professional applications.
- Audio Engine can be incredibly low CPU usage, or incredibly high for mastering applications.
- EQ features pristine digital curves, plus circuit models of vintage EQs, and engineering filters.
- Completely reconfigurable UI with set-up wizard to suit to your specific workflow.
- Extensive routing, grouping, channel and metering control.
- Extensive analyser functionality, including 1/3 octave, 1/12 octave, spectrograph.
- Even in lowest CPU mode, generates super-high-quality prototypes - clear undistorted top-end.
- In FIR mode, Linear, Analogue, Minimum, Zero-Latency Analogue or even Free phase control.
- 32 bands of EQ, Q 0.1->50, +/-36dB range.
- Each band can be Peak, HPF, LPF, High Shelf, Low Shelf or Notch.
- In stereo, each bank can process Mid, Side or the full stereo image.
- Surround support for channels groupings in DTS.
- Fully parametric filters (high and low-pass), 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48db/oct.
- Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64-bit, RTAS 32-bit.
- Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64-bit, RTAS 32-bit.
- Circuit models of vintage EQs from history, model numbers including: 4000, 3 (4 modes), 110, 550, 88, 32, 250.
- Filters include: Coincident, Butterworth, Chebyshev, Bessel, Critical, Legendre, Elliptic, Allpass types.
- First-order, second-order, vintage, and tilt shelves.
- Classic DMG Bells and notches, with a +/-36dB range, and a Q range from 0.1 to 50.
- Classic DMG Shelves which let you move the resonance above or below the curve.
- Classic DMG Filters at 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48 db/octave, sweepable resonance.
- M/S processing mode, allows you to process Mid, Side or the Stereo image.
- L/R processing mode, for independent Left and Right EQ.
- Surround sound support up to 7.1 DTS, with channel grouping matrix, and per-pair M/S processing.
- Per-band phase control, plus quick access to Linear, Analogue and Minimum phase modes.
- Extensive Impulse Response design controls, including a selection of parametric windows, length and padding.
- Flexible, modular, configurable UI.
- Big, clear, antialiased graph.
- Hi-res Spectrum analyser with multiple modes.
- Range, to scale the EQ response, both +ve and -ve.
- Frequency shift, to allow you to retune the response.
- Configurable multi-channel metering, supporting K-metering and variable ballistics.
- 8 banks of A/B.
- Full preset management system.
- Autolisten mode, for quick finding/adjustment of frequencies.
- Clip LED.