KVR Rank: 2999 1657 2791 [30-Day: 2437; 7-Day: 2871; Yesterday: 3107]
17 members are following ERA and 19 members are following Sonicbytes @ KVR.
- Host synchronization for tempo, transport (play, pause, stop) and step-position.
- Global synchronization (mute, solo, play, record).
- Relative tempo from 1/32. to 32/1t.
- Sample accurate timing.
- Live and Step recording (step size and velocity adjustable).
- Global controllers for velocity, gate time, roll and delay.
- Realtime Shuffling of velocity, gate time, roll and delay.
- Selectable MIDI receive/send channel.
- Live pattern recall and arpeggiator transpose via note-on (keyboard).
- Well structured, lightweight user-interface with customizable definable color schemes.
- Strong editing options (reset, cut/copy/paste, +/-, move left/right, random).
- Quick drag/drop for copy/swap between programs, patterns, steps and rows.
- LEDs for visual feedback and live triggering of steps.
- Play modes for shift, split and pattern-select.
- Memory for 256 patterns up to 16 steps.
- Patterns can be chained together to any length.
- Panic function.
- Voice limiter (adjustable intelligent note-cutting).
- All controls can be used while playing, even program-change without discontinuity.
Per step control (rows):
- Main (mute/unmute, skip/hold, step-jump, dir-turn (both/left/right), tempo-change, sync-point, pattern-jump).
- Pitch (any note, even note-off).
- 12 percussion triggers (assignable).
- Velocity (more dynamics than only accent).
- Chord (up/down 1-2 octaves, semitones, common chords).
- Gate time (duration from 1/8 step to 16 steps).
- Roll (note is triggered periodical up to 16 times, corresponding to chord/cut-up with adjustable length).
- Fills (like roll but preferred for percussion, soften/louder, different fill patterns).
- Delay (sample accurate delayed triggering to get the groove).
- 3 free assignable (control-change, pitch-bend, program-change, channel-aftertouch).