KVR Rank: 1861 1752 [30-Day: 1295; 7-Day: 1911; Yesterday: 4373]
14 members are following Ethereal and 43 members are following ConcreteFX @ KVR.
- Ethereal is a polyphonic synthesizer which uses advanced additive synthesis, powerful envelopes and built in effects to create intricate pads and moving textures.
- Three oscillators, using 22 stored waveforms and 6 user-definable ones. The user waveforms are created using additive synthesis with 29 harmonics or from user draw waves. Each oscillators is doubled for added fatness.
- Each oscillator can load in samples, these samples can have there own key split and position envelope.
- Each oscillator can be frequency modulated, using any of the waves as modulator or the output of any of the oscillators. Osc 2 & 3 can be synced to Osc 1 as well.
- Each oscillator's output is sent to one of two 12/24db low / high / band-pass / band-reject / comb / ring-mod filters. These two filters can be arranged serially or in parallel. Each filter has built in distortion & keyboard tracking.
- The oscillators and filters parameters are controllable using 32 stage envelopes, each stage having variable slopes. Each envelope has user-definable loop / release points for complex patterns.
- LFO control of the pitch, volume, pan & filter frequency, each LFO has it's own envelope for amplitude and frequency so for instance you can use LFOs whose frequency changes over time.
- Four built in effects, chorus, reverb, delay and phaser + stereo widen, portamento and keyboard tracking.
- Full midi automation with midi learn ability.
- 160 presets and a full manual are included.