From single notes to chord strums, Evolution Acoustic Guitar Steel Strings uses a combination of sampling, scripting, and physical modeling-based principles.
Evolution Acoustic Guitar Steel Strings features a Martin D16R steel string acoustic guitar recorded in stereo with top-notch mics and preamps in 24-bit, 48 khz. The library was recorded using a stereo pair of mics for a natural tone and adjustable stereo width.
- Both fingered and picked articulations totaling 6.5 GB of uncompressed samples.
- Individually sampled strings.
- 4x alternating samples to avoid the machine gun effect when repeating notes.
- Alternate tunings that not only change the range of the instrument, but also affect the tone of individual strings.
- Legato articulations, including slides.