|Product||Falcon Singles - Falcon Scapes Vol.1|
|Type / Tags|
This collection assembles a small sonic universe of cinematic, mysterious, wondrous, abstract and ethereal soundscapes - up to 2+ minutes in length - with lush and haunting vocal pad sounds and one-finger-beauties, dark and futuristic drones and some animated sequences with electronic bass, drum and arp sounds using Falcon's analog and FM oscillators. The samples involved were derived from a broad range of acoustic instruments, electronic sources and field recordings, often using techniques of spectral and additive re-synthesis and/or audio morphing. A bunch of samples was borrowed from the patchpool Iris subscription-library, all other samples were created exclusively for this library.
Many presets make use of Falcon's multi-granular engine and there is also a wavetable synth included. Quite a few presets are running in split mode and/or layer sound textures via key-switches. Up to 20+ Macros and switches plus the modulation wheel are assigned in each patch, many also use aftertouch, providing detailed control over volume envelopes, filtering, amplitude- and pitch modulations, EQ-ing, dynamics, stereo animation, effects and more. All patches use some sort of background image in the UI, split patches have colored key-zones in the Falcon keyboard for easier navigation.
You can view/download the PDF for this library with more details, the licence agreement, and the patchlist including descriptions and playing tips here.
- 24 patches.
- 780 MB of samples (53 wavs/stereo/48 kHz/24-bit) 5 background images for the UI and wavetable re-synthesis.
- Content is not encrypted, samples and wavetables can be used in other samplers and synths.
- Delivery: download.
- Library size in total: 783.4 MB.
- Price: € 18.50 EUR (25% off for active Iris subscribers in 2016 and following).
- Requires the full version of Falcon, does not work with the UVI player.