KVR Rank: 4811 4368 [30-Day: 5441; 7-Day: 4463; Yesterday: 3993]
5 members are following FFTfun Dynamic Delay and 6 members are following Twisted Lemon @ KVR.
FFTfun Dynamic Delay is a the first plug-in in the FFTfun range.
- The delay is 32-bits interpolated per FFT (of 256 samples) to give a smooth sound.
- Maximum delay time of 4.64 seconds.
- Feedback (mix the output back into the input).
- Modulate the delay-time with frequency and amplitude settings.
- FFT bin delay: The modulation which you set with knob 3 and 4 can be delayed per bin for every FFT. Starting with bin 0. With a maximum delay of 128 bins.
- Dry/wet mix.