|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Developed by Eduardo Tarilonte - the renowned producer of "Epic World" and many other highly regarded libraries - Forest Kingdom is a unique sample library inspired by Nature. It is the sound of forests and jungles, the sound of Mother Nature herself in one sample library.
Forest Kingdom is a 7 GB library with more than 200 patches and 7,500 individual samples (44kHz / 24-bits) that includes flutes, harps, percussion, fantasy creatures, voices and sonic landscapes.
Thanks to Best Service ENGINE 2 sample player, you will enjoy an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. No additional sample player is required.
Deep in the forest you'll find: Real instruments playable in real time - deeply sampled, true legato and portamento, round robin and multiple ornaments with key switches.
- Celtic Harps: Two magical harps (acoustic and electric).
- Flutes: Bulgarian piccolo flute, Native American Kiowa flute, African Fula Flute, Double Flute, Xiao and a full set of Panpipes, from the tiniest to the hugest (1.5 meters height and B0 to C6 range).
- Percussion: A great set of percussion instruments from ambient to powerful, including numerous different shakers, chimes, taiko, duff, cumacos, slic drum, udu, marimbola (a huge kalimba) and more... Percussion has from 6 to 14 different velocity layers and 4 round robin each.
- Pads: 80 totally controllable soundscapes the likes of which you've never heard before.
- Voices: A beautiful ethereal solo voice with real legato and shamanic phrases.
- Fantasy Creatures: Forest Kingdom includes an array of fantasy creatures sounds and bird calls.