|Price (MSRP)||$149 / $499|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Forte is a live performance workstation for virtual instruments, offering more control and convenience than a traditional rack of hardware sound modules. forte is optimized for the stage, with low latency audio, vast MIDI routing capabilities, and unique live performance features.
- Low Latency Multiple Instrument Hosting: Play up to 32 virtual instruments live with mixing and routing to multiple audio outputs.
- Intuitive User Interface: If you've seen a rack of hardware sound modules, forte will look familiar to you.
- Performance Automation: Recall virtual instruments settings and MIDI routing instantly with remote controlled "Scenes".
- Advanced MIDI Routing and Filtering:
- Flexible MIDI routing and filtering. Map any MIDI channel to one or more other channels, with each 'map' containing unique filtering and CC routing settings.
- MIDI control of audio effect plugins.
- MIDI Clock tempo synchronization.
- MIDI output from plugins is available as a virtual MIDI input to other plugins.
- Audio Effects: Add audio effects to audio inputs, instruments or audio buss outputs. MIDI control of effect parameters.
- Audio Thru: Using the brainspawn Audio Input plugin, process live audio input through audio effects with very low latency.
- Virtual Set List: Configurable SceneView displays the set of upcoming Songs/Scenes in large font, multiple line Scene descriptions for storing notes per-Scene, and can display a custom background picture per-Scene, allowing elaborate 'cheat' sheets to be displayed per-Scene.
- No-Touch Features: auto-start on boot up, auto-recovery, remote control, SceneView and other features eliminate the need to use the keyboard and mouse during performance.
- Control Surface Support: Control your performance with Frontier Design TranzPort or Mackie Control. Even define your own control surfaces for powerful customizations.
- Easily Adapt to Changing Hardware: A powerful wizard helps you load a rack on different hardware when your rig changes.
Forte is available in two editions:
- Performer Edition provides everything you need to play VST instruments on stage.
- Producer Edition provides additional features to enable moving between multiple computers and different hardware setups. Producer Edition includes EHCo for MIDI output and a site license for multi-computer installation.