|Type / Tags|
Soundiron's Fountain Wires is an experimental tuned percussion library captures the sound of thick braided steel strings under high tension strung between steel beams in a concrete and water feature surrounded environment. The bass-heavy, full-sounding resonance of each cable mixes with the peaceful white noise drone of the fountains and concrete reflections.
This 853 MB library includes the original plucked articulations, as well as post-processed and manipulated re-synthesized articulations that provide punchy lead instruments, distorted guitar-like tones, undulating soundscapes, complex organ and e-piano elements, thumping bass notes and a wide variety of other musical and useful creative content. All of it is wrapped up in a customizable performance control system, with multi-layer sound design tools, ADSR and tonal sound shaping, arpeggiation sequencing and a multi-effects rack panel with compression, amp & speaker simulation, flanger, chorus, phaser, delay, EQ, resonant filter and convolution reverb that includes dozens of custom rooms and special FX impulses to choose from. The library is programmed for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 and later and comes equipped with a custom user interface that provides real-time automation control and customization.
- 13 Instrument Presets with 31 selectable articulations, performance controls, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- 6 Tuned Plucked String Percussion Articulations each with 12x RR and a fluid dynamic response.
- 12 Tuned Plucked Hybrid acoustic-source re-synthesized lead and FX sound sets with 12x RR and a fluid dynamic response.
- 13 ambient, atmospheric, tonal pad and environmental sustains.
- Custom key-mapping control panel pop-up window.
- Arpeggiation step-sequencer and roll-simulator control panel pop-up window.
- 229 Samples (standard PCM wav).
- 13 .nki files K5.1+ (open format).
- 853 MB installed.
- 24-bit / 48kHz stereo PCM wav format.
- Format(s): Kontakt 5.1+ .nki and PCM .wav.
- Free Kontakt Player not supported.