|Price (MSRP)||$49 - $119|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
FX Freeze is a tool, which will help you forget about CPU, RAM or polyphony shortage problems while working with VST instruments or FX. With FX Freeze you can freeze any processor heavy instrument or FX and free up some CPU power with just one mouse click. The released horsepower can be used to set up more FX or increase the effective polyphony of DAW, etc. The DAW CPU can be utilised up to 200%, 300% or even more of its efficiency without overloading the system. Any frozen tracks can be returned to their normal state, i.e. unfrozen, with just one mouse click.
FX Freeze also allows you to release the RAM resource previously used by the frozen plug-in (ultrafreeze), which is extremely important while using large complex patches of modern sampler libraries. There is also a possibility of freezing certain zone of a song. A special function of freezing only certain MIDI channels is especially convenient when working with multi-timbral virtual synth arrangements.
- Freeze option to free CPU resources.
- Ultrafreeze option to free both CPU and RAM.
- Freeze of a certain portion of a song.
- Saving frozen data with the song.
- Selective MIDI channels freezing.
- Simple and intuitive.
- VST compatible instrument and FX support.
- VST 2 compatible host support.
- SONAR support (via VST DX Adapter).