|Type / Tags|
- Android 3.1 or higher
- Screen resolution 800×480 or higher
- 1 GHz CPU or faster
- SoundCloud App installed (optional for SoundCloud upload)
G-Stomper Rhythm, the little brother of G-Stomper Studio, is a versatile Tool for Musicians and Beat Producers, designed to create your beats on the go. It's a feature packed, Step Sequencer based Drum Machine/Groovebox, a Track Grid Sequencer, 24 Drum Pads, an Effect Rack, a Master Section and a Line Mixer. Never lose a single beat again. Write it down and rock your own jam session wherever you are, and finally export it Track by Track or as Mixdown in Studio Quality up to 32-bit 96kHz Stereo.
Whatever you are up to, practice your instrument, create beats for later use in the Studio, just jam and have fun, G-Stomper Rhythm has you covered. What are you waiting for, it's free, so let's rock.
- Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks.
- Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks.
- 24 Drum Pads for live playing.
- Line Mixer with up to 24 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel).
- Effect Rack and Master Section.
- Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support.
- Step Sequencer with up to 24 Tracks.
- Pattern Length: 1..128 steps / 8 bars.
- Beat Types: 16th, 32th, 64th, 8th triple, 16th triple, 32th triple.
- Last Step: 1..16 (for asynchronous beats).
- Shuffle/Swing (per Pattern): 50..75 (+ swing step selection).
- Shuffle/Swing ON/OFF for each Track.
- Tempo: 60.0..300.0 BPM.
- Roll Function to simulate Beat signatures up to 1/256.
- Dedicated Filter Section per Track (8 Filter types).
- Step Shifting.
- Step Edit Mode (Edit your Sequence step by step).
- Note Edit Mode (8-Octave Piano-Roll).
- Tap Recording.
- Sample Normalize.
- Fill-In function.
- Rhythm Arpeggio.
Live Sample Modulation:
- Accent Amount, Panorama, Volume, Start Point, Length, Pitch, Track Filter Type/Cutoff/Resonance, Envelope Type/Assign/Reverse, Sample Reverse, EFX send.
- 909, S09, 808, 707, 606/CR8000, 505, RZ-1, Electro, Linn, Rock.
- Lots of Sample Pack Add-Ons available on Google Play.
- Up to 24 Channels.
- 12 Multi-Touch Faders (Volume/Panorama).
- Solo, Mute and FX:send Switch for each channel.
- Parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel.
- 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types).
- 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types).
31 Effect Types:
- Compressor/Limiter *sc.
- Compressor (simple) *sc.
- Limiter (simple) *sc.
- Chorus/Flanger **.
- Phaser **.
- Static Phaser (no LFO).
- Vibrato **.
- Auto Panner **.
- Stereo Delay *.
- Stereo Delay II *.
- X-Delay *, **.
- Short Delay **.
- 2 Reverbs * (pre-delay).
- Pitch Shifter.
- Stereo Enhancer **.
- Exciter **.
- Bottom Booster **.
- Bit Crusher.
- Bender Distortion.
- 7 Filter types **, *ef, *sc.
- EQ (1-Band) **.
- EQ (2-Band).
* Tempo sync, ** Tempo synchable LFO, *ef Envelope Follower, *sc Side Chain Support.
- Basic Factory Sound Library.
- Support for additional Sample-Packs.
- Global BPM Pitch, Nudge and Beat skip for beat matching with turntables or other DJ equipment.
- USB MIDI for devices with USB host support.
Hook up your MIDI Keyboard or your favorite sequencer and use G-Stomper Rhythm as a MIDI extender.
- You can map a specific channel to a merge of all sampler tracks.
The sampler/drum tracks are mapped in an non-tonal way, all tracks (T1-24) are mapped to the noteNo 48-71:C3-A#4.
- Currently supported messages: Note ON (Trigger), MIDI Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue.
Audio Output Format:
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz (depending on the device), Stereo.
Internal DSP Format:
- 32-bit float, 18kHz-96kHz, Stereo.
(the Internal Sample Rate can be changed in the settings).
WAV Export Formats:
- 8/16/24/32-bit, 22.05kHz-96kHz, Mono/Stereo.
(sum or Track by Track export).
- Tablet optimized.
- Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens.
- Customizable Layout.
- Full Multi-Touch control.
- SoundCloud Upload Integration (full version).