Gemini is a synthesizer that combines a fat "analogue" sound with special step sequencers and "radical distortion behavior". It produces "raging" techno baselines, Psy/Goa FX, Hardstyle screams, shimmering pads, big trance leads and much more, according to Audioxygen. 180 presets aimed at these genres are included.
- Fat "analogue" sound with unique detuning algorithm.
- Aggressive Resonance and Distortion behavior down to the lowest frequencies.
- Special inter-modulating dual step sequencers.
- Very easy to operate.
- Loads multiple skins.
- Dual Oscillator banks with waveforms: Saw, Pulse, Sine, Triangle, White Noise.
- Oscillators detune and spread controls for custom detuning behavior.
- Pitch modulation by syncable LFO and Dual step sequencers.
- Dual Filters supporting parallel/serial mode + convenient cutoff knob link mode.
- Filter modulation by: sync LFO, ADSR Envelope, Step sequencer.
- Filter modes: Low Pass / High Pass / Band Pass / Band Reject / Peaking.
- Dual overdrive unit which can act in parallel and series.
- Dual step sequencers support glide, gating, and 8 sync modes.
- Step sequencers can interact with each other via 2 algorithms.
- Step sequencer perfect host sync. (will keep in sync with played beats, even when playing live).
- Effects bank with Stereo Reverb, Stereo sync Delay and Stereo field mixer.
- Very short delay timing possible to create acoustic metallic effects.
- Portamento sliding + glide supported.
- 32 Notes Polyphonic.
- Synthesizer sections can be enabled/disabled for optimal CPU efficiency.
- Full MIDI Control.