Giga Teleport is a tool allowing to integrate one or more dedicated GigaStudio machines into your DAW. The only connection between the DAW machine and the GigaStudio machine required for Giga Teleport to work is a local network, therefore no additional audio or MIDI interfaces on GigaStudio machines are necessary. MIDI streams from the DAW machine to the GigaStudio machines, while audio from Giga Studio streams back to the DAW machine, all via LAN.
- Seamless Giga Studio 2.54 or 3 integration into any VST 2 host.
- Run number of Giga Studios on networked and local computer.
- No GSIF-compatible hardware is required.
- No MIDI hardware is required.
- Audio from Giga Studio streams to host mixer.
- No jitter.
- No latency (when played back on hosts with delay compensation).
- Up to 128 MIDI channels for Giga Studio 3 or 64 MIDI channels for Giga Studio 2.54 (on all hosts except Logic).
- Up to 32 audio outputs.
- Up to 192 KHz sample rate support.
- 16, 24 and 32-bit depth support.
- MIDI layering.
- Support of external performance tool(s).