|Price (MSRP)||$49 / $59 CAD|
|Type / Tags|
- Multiple Document Interface for working with many files in one session.
- Huge file editing: 4GB and beyond (NTFS only).
- Configurable RAM or hard drive editing.
- High quality: 24-bit, 192kHz.
- Real-time visuals: bar, waveform, spectrogram, spectrum, VU meter,...
- Fast non-destructive editing. Cut, copy, delete, and undo take only a fraction of a second, regardless of the file size.
- Multiple undo levels.
- Many effects: distortion, doppler, echo, filter, mechanize, offset, pan, volume shaping, invert, resample, equalizer, time warp, pitch, reverb, volume matcher, channel mixer.
- Effect previewing and presets.
- Audio restoration filters: noise reduction, pop/plick, smoother.
- Supported file formats (wav, mp3, ogg, aiff, au, vox, mat, snd, voc, raw binary data, text data, and more).
- File format plug-ins for the next generation of audio compression, such as WMA, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC.
- DirectX Audio Plug-in hosting.
- Effect chain editor.
- Audio CD Reader.
- Batch processing and conversion.
- Drag-and-drop cue points, with auto-cue and file splitting features.
- Direct waveform editing with the mouse.
- Customizable tool bars.
- Customizable waveform colours.
- Clean, friendly, easy-to-use interface.
- Several built-in accessibility features and keyboard shortcuts.