|Product||Grade 4 Music Theory Video Tutorials|
|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Video tutorials for each package are in '.mp4' format.
The Music Matters Grade 4 Music Theory package is designed to extend your knowledge of music theory beyond the basics and help you to understand the different areas needed to pass your grade four exam. This series, presented to you by ABRSM Examiner Gareth Green, will guide you through each area step by step in a clear and informative manner, lesson by lesson. As well as the video tutorials the package includes a help-sheet covering all the different musical terms you are expected to learn for the exam.
This package contains a total of fourteen videos and five documents, detailed below:
- Lesson 1 - Instruments of the Orchestra.
- Lesson 2 - The Alto Clef.
- Lesson 3 - Time Signatures.
- Lesson 4 - Double Accidentals.
- Lesson 5 - Breves, Double Dots & Duplets.
- Lesson 6 - Key Signatures.
- Lesson 7 - Naming the Key.
- Lesson 8 - Technical Names of the Scale.
- Lesson 9 - Scales & Chromatic Scales.
- Lesson 10 - Writing Four Bar Rhythms.
- Lesson 11 - Chords I, IV & V.
- Lesson 12 – Intervals.
- Lesson 13 - Setting Rhythm to Words.
- Lesson 14 - Ornaments.
- Documents – Music Theory Terms for Grade 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- Documents – The Circle of Fifths.
The video tutorials in this package are in '.mp4' format. The easiest way to open the video file is to double-click the file and let your PC decide which default application should open the file. MP4 files can be opened with Windows Media Player and Quicktime as well as a number of other multi- format media players. If no program opens the MP4 file then you probably don't have an application installed that can view MP4 files. To fix this, we recommend downloading VLC player which is a free, cross-platform multimedia player that will play almost any video format including MP4 files.
Preview: Take a look at lesson three below: