KVR Rank: 1676 1579 [30-Day: 1881; 7-Day: 2106; Yesterday: 2409]
15 members are following Grainz and 60 members are following SKnote @ KVR.
Grainz is a granular / hybrid synth.
- Two granular oscillators: Loads mono .WAV files and "granulizes" them. From sample playing to complete destruction. Position, grain width, grain fade-out, single-shot/loop, position LFO.
- One physical modeled "string" oscillator (plucked, bowed): Plucking/bowing position, pickup position, stiffness, damp.
- Multi-stage drag-able envelopes for amplitude, grain position, filter frequency.
- Granular -> physical modeled oscillators interaction. From resonance to weird effects
- Multi-mode resonant filters with resonance and "action" control.
- "Spread" effects.
- Pre-post-filter delay lines with feedback. Separate send for each oscillator.