Free - PWYW
|Type / Tags|
GranMa records the incoming audio as long as you hold the record button, as soon you're done recording you can start to jump around in GranMa's audio buffer by "scratching" the two buffer plates. It will only sound as long you turn the plates, it will do nothing if you leave it alone.
Aimed at live situations mapped to a MIDI controller but can be pretty useful in the studio as well.
Changes in 2.0:
- Added a simple Freeze button.
- Added a timer so you know the length of the buffer (Feature request from user).
- Changed the behavior of the release knob.
- Made the playback engine a bit more smooth (less glitch, clips and crackle).
- Dry/Wet control make more sense.
Noisebud's donationware: There's always a free, fully featured, version of every plugin but it will be in black & white. If you appreciate our work and donate you'll get a full color version of the plugin.