GRID is the first release from Icebreaker Audio for Native Instrument's Reaktor 5.6.
GRID is a sound sequencer based on an 8x8 pattern matrix. It is capable of creating a wide range of sounds from percussive loops to melodic atmospheres, 8-bit beats to insane circuit-bent noise.
Key Features include:
- 8 voice sound sequencer controlled from an animated 8x8 grid.
- 42 presets with 4 patterns per preset (a total of 168 patterns).
- Per voice pattern length.
- Analog and digital sound generation modes.
- 2 modulation step sequencers and an LFO, each with user defined routing.
- Filter and delay effects.
- "Glitch" controls to add chaos and noise.
- Automatic tempo-synchronization when used in a host.
- Preconfigured TouchOSC templates for iPad and iPhone control.
Requires a full version of Reaktor 5.6.2.