|Type / Tags|
3 GB RAM, 8 GB hard disk space, dual-core CPU or better, Windows 7 or higher.
3 GB RAM, 8 GB hard disk space, dual-core CPU or better, OS X 10.7 or higher.
Grit Kit begins with a simple, efficient acoustic 6-piece drum kit, with kick, 14" snare, 10" snare, floor tom, mid and high toms, hi-hats, ride-crash, large and small splashes. This fully playable and functional drum kit offers a warm sound, with 12 round-robin variations per layer and fully responsive dynamic layering. Built into an easy to use preset with tons of built-in FX options, this by itself can serve as a great plug & play drum kit instrument for just about any style of music.
But that's only where it gets started. From that raw source, all manner of strange and mysterious sound design tricks and hacks are used to build a collection of 15 decayed, demolished and destroyed drum kit concepts. Styles range from lo-fi retro-lounge combos, to blown out death kits, to stuttering glitch kits and far beyond.
- Stereo acoustic jazz drum kit, with 14" snare, 10" snare, kick, floor tom, mid tom, high tom, hi-hats, ride-crash, large splash and small splash.
- 15 distorted, decayed, degraded and destroyed FX drum kits with sound-shaping control.
- 12x round robin variations per layer, with natural dynamic response.
- Megamixer kit building interface, with customizable modules to combine any of the 352 sound sets in the library into your own custom 8-piece kits, with kit saving and loading.
- Dual layer tuned percussion presets to create multi-layered chromatic tuned percussion and effect instruments.
- 15 Core FX Kit Ensemble presets.
- ARP meta-arpeggiation and EZ-roll system.
- Rack DSP Effects, including amp sim, cab sim, compression, distortion, delay, EQ, filter, flange, phase, chorus and a huge range of custom room, environmental and special FX convolution reverbs.
- Price: $49 USD.
- 7.4 GB installed.
- 7920 Samples.
- 45.nki instrument presets.
- 24-bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples.
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization.
- Click here for pdf manual
- The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.1 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library.
- The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library.