Groove Agent 3 combines a huge library of drum and percussion sounds with a range of player technologies to give you dynamic, ready-to-go drums, beats, rhythms and percussion in only a few mouse clicks. Top-quality drum samples and live recorded drum performances in a massive number of variations cover 123 different styles from over 50 years of music history, automatically synced to the song tempo. And Groove Agent 3 also features more kits and sounds, including 3 new top-rate acoustic drum kits, as well as the ability to import user samples in wav and AIFF format for even more flexibility.
Groove Agent 3 adds two new agents to the Classic Agent seen in previous versions: Special Agent and Percussion Agent. While the Special Agent adds a realistic studio drummer complete with new acoustic drum kits to Groove Agent 3's arsenal, the Percussion Agent is specialized in percussive grooves and beats. The new Dual Mode puts any two of the three agents together in the recording studio for virtual drum and percussion sessions – all within one single VST instrument.
- Add inspiring live drum patterns and percussion performances in real-time to your song and quickly record the result.
- Covers almost any style: 123 styles total - 108 Groove Agent and 15 Special Agent drum styles plus hundreds of percussion performances played by professional studio drummers - automatically synced up to song tempo.
- Variations with 25 complexity levels in each style, including fills, intros, endings and half tempo feel variations.
- Huge audio library: 10 detailed acoustic kits and 9 drum machines plus a vast array of acoustic and electric percussion sounds.
- Classic Groove Agent module offers fully editable drum styles with corresponding kits and FX.
- Special Agent module features 15 complete live drumming styles, each containing 75 different performances.
- Percussion Agent module with 8 groups of percussion grooves with hundreds of percussion performances.
- Dual Mode combines the creative power of two Agents playing side by side within the same VSTi.
- Flexible User Import Sample feature (wav/AIFF) - Create your own kits.
- Realistic rolls and paradiddles thanks to Alternating hits for each drum on every note. This means no more machine gun effect.
- Auto Fill functionality and useful Speed control for jamming and practicing.
- RealAmbience technology offers true recorded ambience for drum kits to perfectly blend into any mix.
- 9-band EQ and compressor for each of the 12 stereo outputs, useful Presets included.
- Record Groove Agent beats to a MIDI track with Cubase and Nuendo or export Groove combinations to a MIDI file for further editing in any host.
- Supports all major formats: VST, DXi, AU + Rewire for easy Pro Tools integration.
- Standalone version with multiple-output support included.