|Developer||de la Mancha|
|Type / Tags|
|1.0 rev. B||Downloads|
GTO is a vintage style 'character' compressor, designed like its muscle car name-sake for brute power, pure speed and to make a loud noise. It has everything you'd expect in a thorough-bred compressor, but is tuned for maximum control and ease of use, with its own unique vintage colouring on top, according to de la Mancha.
GTO is a peak compressor, designed for raw power and lightning response. It features super-fast attack and release times and has a wide range of threshold, ratio and output boost, so it can cover everything from subtle correction to death-by-compression, with everything in between. With an external sidechain, wet/dry mix for NY compression and a hard limiter too, de la Mancha says "you can really push this baby to get pumping bass and block-rockin' beats". The metering covers input, output and gain reduction, showing real-time and peak level.
- Vintage style Peak and RMS compressors with external sidechain, parallel compression and comprehensive metering.
- Subtle colouring from a home-made blend of harmonics, saturation and noise.
- Internal or external sidechain routing.
- Wet/Dry mix control allows phase-free blending of dry uncompressed signal for NY style parallel compression.
- Stereo input detection can be linked or unlinked.
- Distortion reduction for very short release times.
- Optional hard limiting on final output.
- Metering covers stereo input, output and gain reduction. All meters show actual and peak levels.
- Non-linear knobs for precise control at small values.
- Presets covering all functions and different configurations.
- Choice of 2 attack/release curves.
- Additional 'Internal sidechain only' version.
- Adjustable peak meter hold time.