|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Customized Per Customer|
GTS-39 was modeled after an old limiting tube compressor. It has been developed by testing and measuring real hardware, looking for vintage sound from transparent limiting to extreme compression and nice saturation.
It has a simple interface, a clean meter and includes:
- Input and output gain controls.
- Release time control.
- Custom "hold" control (delays release for increased envelope control).
- Stereo/dual_mono switch (for enhanced stereo imaging).
- 8x hi-quality oversampling for nice distortion.
- "Hold" control (delays the release for more control on envelope).
- Internal sidechain dual-mode equalizer (enhances bass frequencies compression).
- Stereo and dual-mono operation mode (while the hardware is mono).
- 8x oversampling.