|Developer||de la Mancha|
|Type / Tags|
|1.0 rev. B||Downloads|
GTX is a vintage style 'character' compressor, designed like its muscle car name-sake for brute power, pure speed and to make a loud noise. It has everything you'd expect in a thorough-bred compressor, but is tuned for maximum control and ease of use, with its own unique vintage colouring on top, according to de la Mancha.
GTX is an RMS compressor, similar to GTO but customised with a smoother RMS delivery and further refinement in the shape of a knee control. It features super-fast attack and release times and has a wide range of threshold, ratio and output boost, so it can cover everything from subtle correction to death-by-compression, with everything in between. With an external sidechain, wet/dry mix for NY compression and a hard limiter too, de la Mancha says "you can really push this baby to get pumping bass and block-rockin' beats". The metering covers input, output and gain reduction, showing real-time and peak level.
- Vintage style Peak and RMS compressors with external sidechain, parallel compression and comprehensive metering.
- Subtle colouring from a home-made blend of harmonics, saturation and noise.
- Internal or external sidechain routing.
- Wet/Dry mix control allows phase-free blending of dry uncompressed signal for NY style parallel compression.
- RMS window can be set for smooth cruising or sharp response.
- Knee amount can be changed from gentle curve to sharp edge.
- Stereo input detection can be linked or unlinked.
- Distortion reduction for very short release times.
- Optional hard limiting on final output.
- Metering covers stereo input, output and gain reduction. All meters show actual and peak levels.
- Non-linear knobs for precise control at small values.
- Presets covering all functions and different configurations.
- Choice of 2 attack/release curves.
- Additional 'Internal sidechain only' version.
- Adjustable peak meter hold time.