A stereo guitar amp sim VST effect plugin created in SynthMaker CM software. Features:
- Tone controls for treble, mid, and bass;
- Brightness control with lead setting enhancing 106, 254, 1923, and 5447 Hz frequencies and bass setting enhancing 58, 112, 374, and 1187 Hz frequencies;
- Filter with lowpass, highpass, bandpass, band reject, and peaking filters and frequency readout of cutoff;
- Master volume control;
- Bypass on/off switch with momentary "amp power up sound" and glowing amp tube animation.
- Comes with 10 presets and capability to save your own presets.
Knobs by Peppermint. Created with help from the fine people at the SynthMaker forums.
Tested in Sony Music Studio 7, MS Windows XP SP3.